So I went ahead and used the Makeup Revolution palette and a few of my other products to create this look I am going to take you through.
Lets start with the brows and eyes:
For my eyebrows I used the Urban Decay Naked one palette:
I used the colour ‘Darkhorse’ to colour my brows in using the Real Techniques Brow brush. I don’t like my brows to be too dark so this colour does the job at being subtle while matching the colour of my original brows. I used the colour Virgin to highlight my brow bone using the same brush cleaned.
I used these four colours form the Makeup Revolution palette to create the look of my eyes.
The first colour I have used just under my eyes near the inner corner.
The second colour I have used to line the rest of my bottom lash line, blended within the blue. Also in the crease of my eyes and the outer V line, but very lightly.
The third colour I used only in my crease just to add a little more pop of colour.
Lastly I used the fourth colour over the rest of my lid very lightly.
I also used the Naked palette Virgin to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.
1.Seventeen Stamp blusher – It is literally the colour of the packaging, beautiful brush colour for a subtle look, very shimmery. I used it on the apple of my cheeks by very lightly “stamping” it on and then blending it out with a Seventeen kabuki brush.
2. L’Oreal Glam Blush/Medium – I used this to contour my face using the small applicator it comes with in its case and then blending it using the Kabuki brush again.
3. Clarins Shimmer Highlights/Blond/Soft gold – I used this product as I cheek, nose and upper lip highlighter. I used a L’Occitane face brush for the cheeks then my fingers for the upper lips and nose.
4.Collection Cover Up Stick/Natural Beige 13 – I used this to conceal any blemishes and spots and as a highlighter for under my eyes, nose and forehead.
5. Maybelline Master Kajal/Pitch Black – I used this khol liner to line the inside of my waterline.
6.Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara/ 01 Extreme Black – Obvious use of this amazing product! Mascara for my lashes (no fake lashes used). Good 3 coats of this mascara should do the trick.
7.Seventeen High drama Intense Liquid Eyeliner/ Blackest Black – Comes with its own applicator but I used the Real Techniques Eyeliner brush to apply a medium thickness winged eyeliner.
8.Christian Dior/Souffle de Rose – Lipstick straight on with no outliner for a more natural and subtle look.
9. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion/Orginial – Used this all over my lids as a base so that the colours of the eyeshadow pops. Just need a thin layer of it and can be applied using your fingers, that’s what I did!
The foundation I used was the DiorSkin Nude Air foundation in the colour 033. I have previously blogged about this product which you can find on my website.
Here are a list of the Brushes I used:
1. Seventeen Kabuki Brush
2.Wilko Brow Brush
3.L’Occtaine Face Brush
4. Beauty Blender superdrug
5. RT Deluxe Crease brush – blending crease shadow
6.Urban Decay Optical Blurring brush – foundation application
7. RT Brow Brush – Filling in brows
8.Inglot 13P – eyeshadow application under the waterline
9.RT Base Shadow Brush – for application all over my lid and outer V blending.
10. RT Fine Liner Brush – eyeliner application
11. RT Accent Brush – eyeshadow application for crease and outer V.